It’s time to upgrade to a better smoker, but with so many options out there today it can be confusing to know what to look for. There are all sorts of different fuel sources and setups on the market today, but which one can you give you the tender and juicy smoke meat you want every time without the hassle of babysitting your smoker?
Today, we’re going to show you why the Bradley Smoker P10 is one of the best on the market for perfect smoked food every time with the convenience of no-babysitting and no-hassle smoking.
Why Do We Think the Bradley Smoker P10 Is Worth the Investment?
The Bradley Smoker P10 smokes your meat at a consistently low temperature. This helps extract the extra moisture from the meat and add a delicious taste to it. The P10 smoker gives you the right amount of smoke and consistent heat so your smoked food tastes amazing when it’s done!
Don’t take our word for it, what P10 owners have to say:
April/2020 – Five Stars
Did a Brisket and it came out great. About to do some Jerky. I have two Bradley Digital Smokers that are wonderful, but the P10 Pro is a step above.
- Bob F. – United States
February/2020 – Five Stars
It’s my third Bradley smoker. This one is much better according to me, mostly because of a PID that helps a lot to stabilize the temperature of the smoker.
- Jules P. – Canada
To check out all reviews click here.
Features of Bradley P10 Smoker
The new ultimate Bradley smoker P10 is a convenient, efficient, and quality smoker that comes with:
- 4 racks included 6 racks capacity
- 1000W heating elements.
1. Welcome to hot smoking, with 1000W element
The internal temperature change ranges from 30 º C – 160º C / 86 º F – 320º F, emphasizing controlled heating that features PID (proportional-integral-derivative) to give you full controlled heating, and reaching the desired temperature in minutes! You can control the time, smoke, and temperature according to your recipe’s requirements, so it turns out perfect every time.
2. No Refills and Easy to Clean
P10 can smoke for up to 10 hours without any wood refills! The smoker body has a professional-grade 76L stainless steel design that is very easy to clean and insulated. This food smoker comes with a special design that reduces the number of Bradley bisquettes for the same amount of smoke and heat.
3. Digital Operation
With the Bradley Smoker P10, all you need to do is load up your bisquettes and water. Once this is done, you can now officially smoke food for up to 10 whole hours with digital precision. You just need to select your desired time, temperature, and the amount of smoke you want. You get incredibly delicious food each time with no-babysitting and no-hassle.
4. Built-In Smoke Generator and Automated Bisquette Advancement
Bradley’s uniquely designed P10 digital food smoker comes with a smoke generator and automatic bisquettes feeding system gives you the ultimate no-hassle food smoking experience. Use our wide variety of Bradley bisquettes to level up your food smoking game.
Whether you want to do hot smoking or cold smoking, this smoker model has dual configuration options (that allow you to smoke continuously for up to 10 hours without refilling).
5. The Professional’s Favorite Model
This food smoker is the perfect choice for professional chefs and food enthusiasts looking to master the skill of hot and cold food smoking. With this smoker, you can stop worrying about checking up on the food again and again! You do not need to babysit the food. Just set it at your desired settings and enjoy your day.
Other P10 Other Features You’ll Love
- You can download up to 50 desired recipes.
- It has a child lock feature! An excellent safety precaution for those who have kids around.
- The four trays are inserted in a way that you can pull the trays out midway without them spilling.
- It has excellent grease and drip management settings that keep the smoker sparkling clean.
Our website also has more delicious smoker recipes that we’re adding all the time. We also have a growing number of Bradley Smoker tips and tricks to help you get the best out of your food smoker.
Bradley Smoker Tips and Tricks:
When you first get the Bradley Smoker P10 you want to have an ace up your sleeve to get amazingly delicious smoked meat the first time. Here are a few Bradley Smoker tips and tricks to get you started:
- Know the smoke time for the type of meat you are cooking. Cook time is different for every meat. We have some great guides on this we recommend you check out.
- Use the built-in meat thermometers to check the internal temperature of the meat. Beef is around 145 degrees, pork is near 160 degrees, and poultry is near 165 degrees. When your meat reaches this temperature, it’s ready!
- When smoking, you want to do it low and slow. The right temperature and amount of smoke will make sure you get the fantastic aroma along with tender juicy meat every time.
The love for smoked food is real, but it is challenging to get the best results if you don’t have the best food smoker. The Bradley Smoker P10 gives you everything you need to get delicious results every time with the convenience of no-babysitting and no-hassle food smoking.
For more great ideas on how to get the most of your Bradley Smoker, check out the awesome articles on our Bradley Smoker Food Smoking Blog for more tips & tricks.