Like you, we have been adapting to the changes of daily life prompted by the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This page provides an overview of what we’re doing to maintain the safety of our customers, employees and partners.
Here are some important updates as of March 24, 2020:
- Customer service. Many of our team members have been set up to work from home, helping support the efforts to stem the spread of the virus. We are maintaining customer service hours from 8:30a.m. to 3:30p.m. PST, Monday through Friday. You may experience slightly longer delays than usual, but we will attend to every enquiry as soon as possible.
- E-commerce. Due to many retail closures, we have have launched a new e-commerce website, allowing customers to order products directly from our warehouses. These warehouses are large, and as an additional safeguard our warehouse staff members are adhering to social distancing and hand washing practices established by local health authorities.
- Communication: We have added an online chat feature within our website for customers looking for assistance and/or technical support. We have also established a Facebook Messenger chat, which can be utilized via our Bradley Smoker Facebook page. These services will be monitored and maintained by internal and external customer service and technical support staff. Our 1-800 number has been automated, with options established to direct your calls to the most appropriate departments.
- Safe product delivery. We have installed measures to ensure that products ordered online are delivered safely to your home. For most customers, this allows you to retrieve your items without having to interact with anyone directly. According to experts at the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control, the risk of infection from a package is “incredibly low”, and we are taking additional measures to ensure that our products are clean and handled with extreme care.
- Staff members. We have established a working system that allows our team members to take your calls or answer emails and chats from home, helping contribute to our community’s efforts to stem the spread of the virus. While they may have limited ability to handle warranty and parts requests we will be attending to all requests as quickly as we are able.
While we’re adjusting to these disruptions, we continue to be dedicated to serving our customers with minimal interruption. We will be posting updates to this page as things develop and deeply thank you for your support and patience.